Lawyers at Inspire LC are involved in pre-trial disputes resolution in IT, as well as in litigation of IT conflicts.
We make best efforts to resolve the dispute out of court through negotiation. At pre-trial stage of dispute resolution, our lawyers will help you with:
- Drawing up answers to claims
- Drawing up a lawyer’s request
If the case goes to court, our lawyers will:
- Develop a legal concept and build defense / attack algorithms
- Prepare an action at law
- Prepare a response to the action at law
- Prepare all types of procedural documents
- Appeal to the court verdict
What legal cases do we work with?
The most common groups of IT disputes are:
- Contract disputes (development, design, implementation of IT systems)
- Supply contracts disputes (licenses for software, equipment, systems)
- Blocking Internet resources
- Protection of personal data
- Violations during the performance of labor duties
- Small theft with the use of IT systems
- Countering Black PR
- Disputes with copyright holders
- Dispute between software customer and IT company
- Domain Name Dispute
- Trademark Dispute
Do you have any questions? Contact us and we will be happy to consult you.